The Music In Motion Summer Camps and Programs
Camp Programs For Children of All Ages!
Music Together Online
Summer Camp 2020
Music Together® is an international early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through age 7 — and the grownups who love them®.
7 week session, 30-minute ONLINE zoom classes everyday include songs, rhythmic rhymes, movement, and instrument play. These activities are presented as informal, non-performance-oriented musical experiences–developmentally appropriate for children and easy for parents and caregivers–regardless of their own musical ability.
You will receive:
- Songbook, CD and access code for on-line music and videos via the free Music Together app
- Unlimited Weekly Classes for the whole family
- Weekly Newsletter with fun activities, parent education and lesson plan
- We will archive the Zoom classes to enrolled families so you can watch the video at your convenience
**BONUS: As long as Shelter in Place is lifted, we will host weekly Pop-Up Music Making classes outdoors at no additional charge. If you feel comfortable please join us in person! At these, we will have “magic bags,” these will have instruments pre-packed for you and your family that only you will use at our Pop Up class, after which will be sanitized.
Special family rate for summer. One price for every member of your family, materials fee included
Classes will run online from 8:45 am – 9:15 am on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and from 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
Music & Yoga Exploration
Summer Camp 2020
During this three hour mindfulness camp your child will be singing, learning yoga (YogaKids), dancing, playing rhythm instruments, creating art projects that align with the theme of the day. Additionally, the students will be learning basic music theory in a play oriented manner, which makes it fun and interactive.
The Music in Motion’s Music & Yoga Exploration camp is for students 5 – 9 years old.
Each day the campers will learn new songs, work on focus and flexibility during yoga and have fun learning from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Monday – Friday at The Music In Motion Studio located in Morgan Hill, CA.
Please have your campers wear comfortable clothes that they can move in each day. Sibling discounts are given.
There is a $45 materials fee for music and art supplies.
Additionally, you are more than welcome to bring your own yoga mat or purchase one from us! If you need to purchase a yoga mat we have them available for $35, please email us to purchase.
- Camp 1 – June 22 – 26 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Camp 2 – July 13 – 17 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Camp 3 – August 3 – 7 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Our Featured Books
Summer Camp 2020
Vocal Tech Recording Camp is an opportunity for your student to improve their vocal and performance skills in a short period of time
Intensive skill-enhancing sessions each day focusing on voice technique, music theory and vocabulary, ear training, and performance technique. During the week the students will focus on refining a solo song, performing their song each day and receiving constructive feedback and recording their song in a professional recording studio.
Join us this summer for an educational and fun week!
- Bring 2 songs–memorized with printed lyrics
- Refine the song with a professional coach, Michelle Moyer
- Record the song in a professional sound studio, Tool Shed Studios, to create your MP3
The camps will run from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm Monday – Friday at The Music In Motion studio.
- Camp 1 – July 20 – 24 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Camp 2 – July 27 – 31 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Thursday the campers will be at Tool Shed Recording Studios in Morgan Hill recording their song.