The Music In Motion Camps and Programs
Camp Programs For Children of All Ages!
Music & Yoga Exploration
During this three hour mindfulness camp your child will be singing, learning yoga (YogaKids), dancing, playing rhythm instruments, creating art projects that align with the theme of the day. Additionally, the students will be learning basic music theory in a play oriented manner, which makes it fun and interactive.
The Music in Motion’s Music & Yoga Exploration camp is for students 5 – 9 years old.
Each day the campers will learn new songs, work on focus and flexibility during yoga and have fun learning!
Please have your campers wear comfortable clothes that they can move in each day. Sibling discounts are given.
There is a $45 materials fee for music and art supplies.
- Additionally, you are more than welcome to bring your own yoga mat or purchase one from us! If you need to purchase a yoga mat we have them available for $35, please email us to purchase.
Our Featured Books
Vocal Tech Recording Camp is an opportunity for your student to improve their vocal and performance skills in a short period of time
Intensive skill-enhancing sessions each day focusing on voice technique, music theory and vocabulary, ear training, and performance technique. During the week the students will focus on refining a solo song, performing their song each day and receiving constructive feedback and recording their song in a professional recording studio.
Join us this summer for an educational and fun week!
- Bring 2 songs–memorized with printed lyrics
- Refine the song with a professional coach, Michelle Moyer
- Record the song professionally
Singing and Dancing Camp
Does your child love or want to get better at singing & dancing? The show choir camp is the perfect opportunity to grow as both a singer and dancer. Each day the students will work on both group and solo vocals and learn choreography to a select set of songs that will be performed at the end of camp.
During the camp, students learn basic musical skills, stage etiquette, build self-esteem, and develop their ability to perform on stage. Students are introduced to a variety of musical genres.
This is offered for children 6 -13 years of age.
Music Together® is an international early childhood music and movement program for children from birth through age 7 — and the grownups who love them®.
You will receive:
- Songbook, CD and access code for on-line music and videos via the free Music Together app
- Unlimited Weekly Classes for the whole family
- Weekly Newsletter with fun activities, parent education and lesson plan
- We will archive the Zoom classes to enrolled families so you can watch the video at your convenience
**BONUS: As long as Shelter in Place is lifted, we will host weekly Pop-Up Music Making classes outdoors at no additional charge. If you feel comfortable please join us in person! At these, we will have “magic bags,” these will have instruments pre-packed for you and your family that only you will use at our Pop Up class, after which will be sanitized.
Special family rate for summer. One price for every member of your family, materials fee included