Our Music Exploration program is educational, fun, and creative all with the quality you love and trust.
Instilling basic music theory through music and movement while singing, dancing and using rhythm instruments.
About The Program
- Music Exploration is a music and movement class especially developed for your 4-7 year old’s abilities and needs.
- Educational, fun, creative, and quality you love and trust.
- We’ve used our deep understanding of children’s development and music to create a program that your 4, 5, 6 or 7-year-old will love and that meets them where they are in terms of craving structure, rules, and games, but still wanting to play.
- Music Exploration takes your child on the journey from Basic Music Competence to Basic Music Literacy.
- It both complements and prepares your child for formal music instruction and school-based music education, and gives her a foundation for a lifetime of music enjoyment.
- Your child will build life skills like leadership, decision-making, and teamwork at the same time as he builds his music skills.
- 1 Hour class where JOY leads and LEARNING follows!